Pakistani dental researchers rank among the world’s top scientists
KARACHI: Ten Pakistani origin dental researchers have recently been featured in the top 100,000 International scientists list. Elsevier BV published the list, "Updated science-wide author databases of standardized citation indicators", of top 2 per cent scientists on 19 October 2021, which Stanford University, USA released. The selection was based on provided standardized information on citation, h-index, co-authorship adjusted hm-index, citation to papers, and fulfilled other parameters.
- Dr Khalid Almas, Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, Saudia Arabia
- Dr Anwar T. Merchant, University of South Carolina, United States
- Dr Muhammad Sohail Zafar, Taibah University, Saudia Arabia
- Dr Fawad Javed, Eastman Institute for Oral Health, University of Rochester, United States
- Dr Zohaib Khurshid, King Faisal University, Saudia Arabia
- Dr Zohaib Akram, UWA Dental School, The University of Western Australia, Australia
- Dr Shariq Najeeb, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University, Canada
- Dr Zeeshan Sheikh, University of Toronto, Canada
- Dr Fahim Vohra, King Saud University, Saudia Arabia
- Dr Kamran Habib Awan, Roseman University of Health Sciences, Nevada
The above scientists have been registered in this database for their contribution to salivary research, tissue regeneration, dental biomaterials, periodontics, prosthodontics, implant dentistry, clinical medicine and translational research.